730 ENGLISH LANGUAGE ADVANCED LEVEL SYLLABUS
A Level GCE English Language syllabus 730 Cameroon. The syllabus and examination schemes have been designed to take into account the needs of different groups of students, institutions of higher learning, professions and employers. Advanced Level English also aims at enhancing social interaction. It is assumed that the syllabus will be taught to candidates who have taken English Language Ordinary Level course. It is hoped that this will improve on the standards of English in Cameroon.
The general aims of the syllabus are:-
- to encourage the teaching and learning of the four basic language skills i.e. listening, speaking, reading and writing in an integrated manner.
- to encourage the development of thinking skills e.g. critical, analysis, induction/deduction, synthesis, inference; etc.
- to encourage communication in speech and writing.
- To promote the use of English Language as a national and international language
- To encourage extensive reading and listening, and responding in various ways.
A Level GCE English Language syllabus 730 Cameroon
more info: https://kamerpower.com/cameroon-gce-a-level-english-language-syllabus-2015/